Awards / Honors
- Documentary filmmaker, founder / director at Avinu Films. First filmmaker in history of Cinemonde (NYC) to have two films selected for American premiere.
- Writer, psychological consultant, founder / director at Hope and Life Press.
- 15+ years experience in the clinical mental healthcare field (inpatient/outpatient/community/private settings) working with wide range of dually-diagnosed clients including those medically compromised. Residency at Baystate Medical Center, the regional campus for U-Mass Medical School. Specialized in psychotherapy for late adolescents/adults and 'treatment failures.'
- 13+ years lecturing on psychology in the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), and Malta to graduate/postgraduate students and medical doctors, including psychiatry trainees. Specific attention to intersection of multiculturalism, psychodynamic psychology (post-Lacanian), and spirituality. Also Pro-Sem leader, clinical supervisor, and examiner (internal / external).
- 12+ years book reviewer for major psychology book publishers, including Wadsworth, Worth, and Pearson Ed. Editorial board of New School Psychology Bulletin.
- 14+ years providing clinical peer consultations and consulting to psychology faculty and managers in the US, UK, and Malta about the applied intersections of
- critical and mainstream psychologies;
- multiculturalism in the clinical provision of psychology and counseling services;
- multiculturalism, psychology, and spirituality.
- 5+ years in publishing, including editorial work for small, independent niche publishers; consulting in the US and Malta on developing and expanding international publication platforms.
Awards / Honors
- Letter of praise from Barack Obama, 44th POTUS and Nobel Peace Prizewinner, for my written work on racism.
- Provost's Academic Achievement Award
- Recipient of the Edward Keynes and James Z. Naurison Scholarships
- National Dean's List, Psi Chi